...for all things crafty and charlie...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

...blogging.. ninja style (now you see me, now you don't....cough* for a couple of months *cough)

Considering it has been over a month since I started this blog and I only have one post to show for it….I have decided to make a  pact, with myself, that I will TRY to post every day (even if its utter nonsense)…the operative word being TRY. As the makeup of to my day to day life is now a sequence of routines, I plan to work my blog posting into my allotted “mummy/charlotte sleeping time”. So here we go…

First things first...I want to thank my favourite artisan doll maker Mariella of My Skipper for my special parcel in the post today… two exquisite little Frida dolls and a beautiful little sausage dog. I love them soo much. Looking forward to the days when charlotte and I will be hosting tea parties with these little pretties (assuming she won’t be into cars and soccer…scary thought). 


The other two gorgeous characters joined the fam over xmas (i'll admit it...i'm bit of a groupie)…such incredible creativity and craftsmanship.

Please make sure you check out Mariella’s store at www.etsy.com/shop/myskipper and her blog http://myskipper.typepad.com for frequent updates.

Thank you so much Mariella for your wonderful creations (looking forward to the Audrey dolls!). 

1 comment:

  1. What amazing dolls - so full of character and creativity. Can't wait till you buy more for Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete