...for all things crafty and charlie...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

All work and no play makes me oh so sad...

...but I am taking an 'official' night off uni work...to watch Naruto (oh god the shame...but I love it...& entirely Tariq's doing!) drink coffee, inhale chocolate and immerse myself in some well deserved sewing (that i have restrained from doing for three WHOLE nights...so painful, but i made it through). Speaking of sewing, I have to brag, just a bit, about the amazing surprise I received Monday from my wonderful, wonderful parents....a sewing machine, overlocker and sewing cabinet to call my very own (I was previously using a sewing machine on loan from my mother in law...Thank you Charmaine)...all my christmas' have come at once (in March!?!) Thank you, thank you, thank you mum and dad...words cannot express my gratitude!

My third baby...

 
Plan to have my next little project finished and posted in the next two days...so please pop in for a browse xx

1 comment:

  1. It's our pleasure and we can't wait to see your next creation!

    ReplyDelete